1. Install Parity: you can install parity on Ununtu or Linux with the following one line command:
2. Start development blockchain with Parity: for starting Parity development environment simply type start parity with the following parameters:
--config dev or --chain dev for the development envrionment
--force-ui for having a user interface
--base-path set a base path as well, otherwise not really working for some reason.
by default, the local web environment as http://localhost:8180, you can create some new accounts, transfer ether from the development account to the others. It is an important information that the passphrase for the development account is simply an empty string.
3. Configure Truffle with Parity: configure with the locally installed Parity environment in truffle.js as:
network_id: "*", // Match any network id
It is a good idea to put some gas limit into the config file, as the parity gas limit configuration might not match with the default of Truffle.
4. Deploy with Truffle: migrate to the local parity network and test in the user interface under txqueue viewer if the transaction has been mined. Pay attention that truffle migration deploys more than one contract, so you have to sign the transaction on the graphical user interface more than once.
5. Test your contract with Parity